Time Flies When...

So I realized the other day it's been about a month since I've blogged. Life has just been going by so fast, I haven't had the time to sit down and write what I wanted to share.  Unfortunately, a month is a lot of time to recap, so once again, I'll just have to highlight a few things.

I helped participate in a birthday craiging for the first time ever!  Soooo much fun. 
Me, Sadie, Rachel

the aliens, the abducted, and the hick that got away

I got to go to General Conference twice!  Shavonne, Sadie, Rachel and I stayed at Sarah Parker's place all weekend.  Conference was amazing and spending the weekend with some of my favorite people was a blast.
Conference center right after the Sat morning session


I also got engaged (sorry Jenna) to a 17 year old boy, which was very unexpected.  I think I was making dinner at the time...
Taylor proposing.
Notice the fuzzy edges. Classic cheese (thanks Rach)

 We were going to elope in Vegas, but I would have had to ask for his parents' permission, which would have  been such a mess, so we planned on getting married the day after he turned 18 instead.  That day has come and gone and, well... I got to keep the cool ring he made for me at least.
Yes, that is a $1. And yes, those are Tia's leaves


For Halloween, I dressed up three times in three different ways.  It also happened to be my craziest week of school in the semester thus far, but that's less exciting to share....
Skittles: Taste the Rainbow

Luna and Flounder
camo kitty


This doesn't even cover the common:
14-16 hours of campus time a day
2-3 sleep deprived nights a week 
Friday night study parties


Or the awesomeness of:
7-11 hot chocolate
late night Denny's runs
FHE
learning something new 
busy Sundays
Watching my first real scary movie ever! (The Grudge. Yeah baby) 
a 12 hour date

Needless to say, my life is busy, but pretty much amazing.  It has definitely had quite a few rough patches (ok, maybe more than a few), but it's also been a semester I will never forget (in the positive way, of course). I am so lucky to have the friends I do, the experiences I've had and the opportunity to attend BYU at this time.  I look forward to seeing what the rest of the semester will bring.  :)



1 comment:

  1. You're a good blogger Leah, very entertaining; sounds like you're having a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete