Blessed be the Name of the Lord

I think Heavenly Father must really love His children. Why else would He put up with our stubbornness with such tenderness and understanding? I'm really grateful He helps me as I make choices in my life, and that He has given me agency in the first place to pursue the things that matter to me.  That He cares about what ever those things are even if it's not that important in the scheme of things, or if it's very important but not where He needs me to be.

I wish I understood everything. I wish I could understand why some opportunities seem the best at one time, but aren't the next. Why some doors are always open and some are never.  Why some open, then close while others are closed then open.  But I don't, and I guess that's why we have to trust in the Lord.  He knows a lot more about my life then I ever will :)

I guess the point is even though I've given up something I love dearly, I know He has some thing better in mind for me (and for you, and I hope you know it).  I'm very grateful for everything, for all my joys and my tears. I'm a blessed girl who wouldn't trade her life for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment