I Gotta Feeling

Tonight was soo much fun! I went karaoke...ing ( still haven't figured out how you spell that right) with Sarah, Sarah and Jenna, and it was a blast. My only regret is that my piece of paper got lost, so I couldn't sing... teehee

My favorite part was when these old ladies got up and danced around the server who was singing at the time. It was super funny because he was singing "Pour Some Sugar on Me" and they took turns putting money in his belt. Super awkward and hilarious beyond doubt.

I also went to my roomie's old apartment complex to eat their get-to-know-you salsa. No one was there, so she invited some guys she knew from back in the day, and we had some fun conversations about plastic bag purses and 12 yr olds getting married. Good times, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment