And it came to pass....

This past week has been pretty eventful. Abe, Isaac, Sonny, Jared, Uncle Milan and Aunt Fely came down to visit for Rachel's graduation. It was so amazing to spend so much time with my family, and strange to see my younger sister joining the adult world.

My family after Rachel's graduation


Yay family photos!



It was wonderful to be with my family again after being in Utah for so long, and to see my Aunt and Uncle after not seeing them in years! I actually don't remember the last time I saw them, so it was very interesting to get to know them better. My aunt is a marvelous cook, and my uncle shared with me some inspiring stories and advice. And just hanging out with my siblings (sister-in-law included), nephew and parents...I just can't express how nice it's been!

After graduation, everyone started to go to their respective homes, but the days that followed still proved to be eventful.

A couple highlights included hanging out with my cousins and siblings, and going up with Dad, Mom and Rach to see Charlestown get a grant. The last part was especially cool because I got to meet Indiana's Senator, Lieutenant Governor, and House Representative!

Today, I renewed my license, which was a new experience, and then I got contacts, which was an even newer experience. Who knew that purposely poking and pinching your eyes could be so difficult?

All in all, it's been a pretty good week. I wish I had kept up with this blog, so I could do each event justice, but alas, this short summary will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment