Oh my, Where has the Time Gone?

So as I was reading other people's blogs this evening (well, morning), I realized that I haven't written in forever and a day. Therefore, here is a recap of the last four months of my life in one post of pictures.  
Heck yes.

This is how I felt all semester:

I am now secretary for the Editor-in-Chief of this journal:


I went to California and did the following:
 

After California and being sick all semester, I had the following list of homework/tests to do in a two weeks:
(Rachel was really nice to pose with the list)

I also got to attend General Conference and be this close to the prophet and apostles:
(and this absolutely wonderful boy too)

And now that school is out and I only work about five hours a week, my life feels like this:

And that is the condensed version of my life the last four months via pictures (and captions).  I hope you found this informative and enlightening, for I know you, faithful reader, have been in great suspense for months now.  But take heart!  For now you are no longer in the dark....
  
Yeah, ok, sure sign I need to go to bed now.  
'Til next time


P.S. If you happen to know of anyone hiring, please let me know!  

1 comment:

  1. Dang, blogger needs a 'like' button. I'm glad you're finally getting your vacation! See you in a week! :)

    ReplyDelete